Covid-19 is a once in a century challenge to our health & safety, our families, and our normal ways of doing things.
In Alberta residential construction is considered an essential service and so this means finding:
- a new normal way of doing things,
- a new way of building energy efficient homes customers love, and
- a new way of delivering those homes as safely as we can for our customers, employees, trades, suppliers and partners.
At Lincolnberg Master Builder we consider it a privilege to be allowed to continue to build the homes our customers are depending on, and we know your home and personal space is becoming more important in 2020 and beyond. We want to ensure we hold ourselves to the highest standard and are committed to operating safely and responsibly.
We will get through this pandemic together – trust that Lincolnberg Master Builder is doing everything we can to adapt and adjust to this rapidly evolving situation.
The following are measures we have introduced to enhance the safety of our customers, employees, trades, suppliers and partners.
For Our Customers
- Our Show Homes remain open, only by appointment only and with additional screening.
- We have limited Design Appointments to a maximum of two people, also with additional screening.
- Washing or sanitizing your hands upon entry to a Show Home or our Office will be required.
- Enhanced and additional cleaning measures in our Show Homes and Office.
- Contact-less Closings and limited physical interaction have been introduced so that only mortgage documents are signed in-person (at our lawyers) as is required by law.
- Service & Warranty appointments will continue with additional screening .
- Additional Screening: You will be asked if you are feeling well, if you have traveled recently or if you have come into contact with someone who may be sick.
- Some appointments will be denied or rescheduled if our staff doesn’t fee you can be safely served.
For Our Employees
- Employees that feel sick or have someone in their household sick are asked to stay home.
- Physical distancing is encouraged.
- Our 1 team is now 4 teams with no physical interaction:
- Sales Team
- Office Team
- Construction Team
- Work From Home Team
- Our Office remains open by appointment only with limited staffing.
- Meetings held online/virtually whenever possible.
- Anyone who can is working from home.
For Our Trades & Suppliers
- Trades & Suppliers that feel sick or have someone in their household sick are asked to stay home.
- Only 1 Trade is allowed on a work site at a time — No Exceptions
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in trades being asked to leave.
While we don’t believe this is the end of the measures we will take, it is an important foundation that will help flatten the curve while still delivering the homes people depend on. Lincolnberg Master Builder is a builder you can trust in these uncertain times, a trust we will continue to earn through award-winning customer service, energy efficient homes and quality construction.
To learn more about Lincolnberg or our homes book an appointment today or send us a contact email to arrange a virtual meeting.