Awards and Accolades
Award-winning customer experience is what we do. To do this we build a top-quality home, deliver it at a fair price, on time, and then we take care of our purchasers. But you don’t have to take our word for it, we have been winning awards for our customer service — based on real purchaser surveys of our customers by an independent third-party (CustomerInsight) — for the last 5 years.
This includes winning:
- 2019 Home Owner Mark of Excellence (H.O.M.E.) award for the Best Customer Experience in the Edmonton Single Family Category,
- 2019 H.O.M.E. Award Builder of Choice Winner
- 2018 Home Owner Mark of Excellence (H.O.M.E.) award for the Best Customer Experience in the Edmonton Multi Family Category,
- 2018 H.O.M.E. Award Builder of Choice Winner
- 2017 H.O.M.E. Award for the Best Customer Experience in the Edmonton Multi Family Category
- 2017 H.O.M.E. Award for Builder of Choice
- 2016 H.O.M.E. Award Alberta Platinum Builder (now known as Builder of Choice)
- 2016 H.O.M.E. Gold Award for Edmonton Single Family Category
- 2015 Canadian Home Builders Association New Homebuyers’ Choice Award.
In addition to these results, Lincolnberg has been H.O.M.E. Certified each of the last three years through CustomerInsight — consideration for this includes not just customer surveys but trade and employee satisfaction surveys. These results are only possible with the Power of Partnership – which means treating our developers, trades, suppliers, employees and customers with honesty, fairness and respect.
Lincolnberg Master Builder was started in 1978 at a time when the homebuilding industry was going full tilt. Pressure mounted as the market grew in a booming Alberta economy and builders’ couldn’t work fast enough to meet demand. It was a take-it-or-leave-it situation for buyers. Most builders offered only a few plans to choose from, didn’t allow any changes and homebuyers had virtually no say.
Lincolnberg Master Builder came to the market with a fresh perspective - that customers matter, you matter; That what you want matters; That how you are treated matters; That your home takes care of you for many years after we have built it becoming The Love Affair That Lasts.
It is through this philosophy we have built homes for thousands of Edmonton and area families. That first year it started with just 12 customers, but by showing how much we care we knew we had an idea that couldn’t be stopped.
Putting customers at the heart of our organization is a philosophy that continues today and is only getting better. We treat our customers better. And if you are looking at buying a new home we will treat you better too.